Cat boarding facilities provide a home away from home for your feline friend while you're on holidays!
Going away on holiday? We would love to look after your feline friend for you, whether you’re going away for a short trip or a longer holiday.
Our cattery is staffed by our experienced and caring team, who will make sure your cat has a pleasant stay while you’re away.
Some of the benefits of boarding your cat at Dr Paws North Ryde:
- No dogs! Our cattery is housed in a separate area to our vet clinic kennels, so there are no noisy dogs to disturb your cat
- Amazing care by trained staff. We measure food and water consumption each day to ensure your pet is happy and healthy
- Low stress: we use Feliway cat pheromones to ensure stress levels are kept down
- Daily play time
- Split-level accommodation with hammock beds for comfort
- We provide quality food to all our cat boarding guests. Of course, you are welcome to bring in your pet’s favourite food too… just let us know when you book
- Awesome service and convenient opening hours
- If your pet needs any medication, we can administer it for a small fee
- If your cat requires surgery or dental work, then we can undertake this while you are on holiday, which means fewer trips to the clinic
- Astounding value: our amazing care and awesome service standards ensure you receive the best value cat boarding in Sydney
Prices vary depending on the time of year your cat will be staying with us:
Off Peak: $25
Long term boarders: $15 per night, after first month.
Peak times* include all Public Holidays, Easter period, and Dec 20th-Jan 30th inclusive. During peak times there is a 1-week minimum stay policy.
Peak times are subject to change, please contact our friendly staff for price confirmation.
Check in/Check out
Check in: After 12pm
Check out: Before 12pm
*Late check out will incur a $10 additional fee.
- Your cat must be up to date with its vaccinations against cat flu
- If we haven’t seen your cat before, we will need to organize a Health Check prior to their arrival
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking to confirm your pet’s stay with
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at Dr Paws North Ryde Veterinary Clinic!
We are conveniently located for pet parents living in North Ryde, East Ryde, Macquarie Park, West Pymble, Marsfield, Eastwood, Deniston, West Ryde, Ryde, Epping and surrounding areas!