At Dr Paws North Ryde we can assure you will have peace of mind while you're on holidays! We are professional, friendly and hold a strong focus on providing quality care for your feline friend!
At Dr Paws North Ryde's cattery, we provide quality care for your cat or kitten while you are away.
We provide a safe, secure and friendly enviroment where your cat is well looked after. The cattery offers various types of accomodation options including open spaces to socialise and individual spaces for those cats who prefer some alone time.
We also offer dietry care to meet the needs of your feline friend along with vet checks and attending to any medical requirements your cat may need. Our professional and friendly team will ensure your cat will have the best care with oncall veterinary services and friendly staff to give your cat the quality care they deserve.
We are open 7 days a week and would love to have your feline friend stay with us!
Some of the benefits of boarding your cat at Dr Paws North Ryde:
- No dogs! Our cattery is housed in a separate area to our vet clinic kennels, so there are no noisy dogs to disturb your cat
- Amazing care by trained staff. We measure food and water consumption each day to ensure your pet is happy and healthy
- Low stress: we use Feliway cat pheromones to ensure stress levels are kept down
- Daily play time
- Split-level accommodation with hammock beds for comfort
- We provide quality food to all our cat boarding guests. Of course, you are welcome to bring in your pet’s favourite food too… just let us know when you book
- Awesome service and convenient opening hours
- If your pet needs any medication, we can administer it for a small fee
- If your cat requires surgery or dental work, then we can undertake this while you are on holiday, which means fewer trips to the clinic
- Astounding value: our amazing care and awesome service standards ensure you receive the best value cat boarding in Sydney
Prices vary depending on the time of year your cat will be staying with us:
Off Peak: $25
Long term boarders: $15 per night, after first month.
Peak times* include all Public Holidays, Easter period, and Dec 20th-Jan 30th inclusive. During peak times there is a 1-week minimum stay policy.
Peak times are subject to change, please contact our friendly staff for price confirmation.
Check in/Check out
Check in: After 12pm
Check out: Before 12pm
*Late check out will incur a $10 additional fee.
- Your cat must be up to date with its vaccinations against cat flu
- If we haven’t seen your cat before, we will need to organize a Health Check prior to their arrival
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking to confirm your pet’s stay with
To read more about our cattery click here, or for our price list click here.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us at Dr Paws North Ryde Veterinary Clinic!
We are conveniently located for pet parents living in North Ryde, East Ryde, Macquarie Park, West Pymble, Marsfield, Eastwood, Deniston, West Ryde, Ryde, Epping and surrounding areas!