Prior to surgery our vets will:
- answer any questions about what will happen during the procedure
- recommend options, such as appropriate pre-anaesthetic blood tests and intravenous fluid therapy to increase safety and speed recovery time
- give appropriate pain relief to your pet
- explain the many things that make surgery and recovery safer
- conduct a pre-general anaesthetic check free of charge to identify any health issues prior to surgery
- ensure vaccination, flea and worm treatments are up-to-date to prevent cross infection
- phone you at the completion of surgery, so you do not worry unnecessarily
Please contact us at Dr Paws Kotara with any questions you may have leading up to your pet's surgery.
We are conveniently located opposite Westfield Kotara - the pawfect location for Newcastle pet parents living in Kotara, Kotara South, Adamstown, New Lambton, Charlestown and surrounding areas!